Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This year's 'Global' Inter-national Adoption Conference was held at Tagaytay, the beautiful provincial town overlooking Taal volcano.

It is a very important conference for the meeting of local child-caring agencies with inter-national adoption agencies. We work together all the time, but usually from opposite sides of the ocean; so it's good to get together and discuss our objectives and how things are going.

Sara and Deborah tag-teamed, and had an excellent time of learning and spending time together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gosia and Henny said...

Hi
greetings from the netherlands. My name is Henny and I just happened to stumble on your website by coincidence. I liked to read about your observations on the Philippines. I never was in the Philippines so I have no idea what to see. We have a friend who is Philippino and who tells us a lot about her country.

How did you end up in this country? What suprises you most?

I will stop bye once in a while if I may

greetings
Henny & Gosia
http://gosiad.blogspot.com

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home