Monday, September 17, 2007



Yesterday was a busy day. In the morning, Deborah had a meeting in Cubao on adoption with Spain, and the boys and I entertained visitors from the US Embassy Club at the baby home and birthing home.

In the afternoon we met up with Deborah downtown and went to visit Ian (aka "Dave's") adoptive family down in Makati before they flew out today.

That took us through one of our favorite intersections. There's a traffic enforcer there who literally can't stop dancing. I've literally never seen him standing still. He's famous; while we were there (may the encouragements never cease) someone drove by and handed him an envelope; he opened and it and read it, still dancing, in the middle of the road.

Auden was sleeping but Aubrey and I enjoyed the show. He said, 'Dad, if I'm a policeman when I grow up, I'm going to be a dancing policeman. Or if I'm a tracker (an unusual but popular future career choice recently), I'm going to be a dancing tracker.'

'Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as unto the Lord' (Colossians 3:23).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home