Thursday, July 19, 2007

This is a way for me to modulate my loneliness. Just got these pictures from my dad. Deborah and the boys just left their place after spending a couple of weeks there. They're now in Minneapolis, visiting some adoptive families. I still have to wait 'til the end of the week to see them again.

So, here are the cousins, all together except Jordane, with Grandma and Grandpa. I love all the smirks on their faces; looks like they're having a good time.

Aubrey and Kael's grandpas took them golfing.

They spent the better part of a week, off and on anyway, at a nearby campsite. Relaxing and enjoying the outdoors.

I suppose there are probably people in the world somewhere right now who are suffering a greater form of injustice than I am right now, but I really miss my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home