Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Speaking of new families, we have three little kitten additions to our family. Their mother's wisdom chose our bedroom window to leave them under one night, and then she didn't come back for them.

Both of our boys are really enjoying them, but Auden's patience and sheer delight with them is astounding. He'll let them crawl all over him, without the slightest complaint about the scratches their innocent claws leave on his neck and face. And every time we take them out to feed them, he lays down with each of them, putting them under his shirt for 'dede' (breast-feeding).

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Big Hugs to you all! I miss you. I remember having kittens when I was a wee lad. Actually, in Melfort we had a cat that gave birth and I ran and got my baseball glove to catch them. In Malaysia we had a dog give birth to nine puppies and a cat that followed a week later that gave birth to five kittens and only 3 survived. I loved those moments as a kid.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope and pray all is well...

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home