Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So many of us have prayed and held our breath for this (re)union, I thought you might like to hear a first-person narrative Tracey sent to us when they first got home:

"As soon as we walked through the doors at the airport with Liezel I heard Criza scream out 'there they are ... there's mum ... there's Liezel!' followed by video cameras and cameras clicking. I felt a bit like a celebrity.

"When Criza and Christian came running up to me holding Liezel, I just lost it and howled like a baby. It was incredible, how much emotion poured forth, at missing my babies and uniting them all as we hugged on the floor. I get choked up just thinking about it."
In a way, it's hard to believe how quickly all of this has come together. Just last Christmas Paul and Tracey had one child: Criza (middle).
Christian (right) joined them just after Christmas last year, and Liezel (left) completed the picture just before Christmas this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home